Approval of Minutes: March 27, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Contract with the Economic Alliance of Snohomish County for $75,000.
(2) CB 1903-14 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to the Business Improvement Area (BIA) three-year budget amending Ordinance No. 3582-17 (3rd and final reading on 4-17-19).
(3) CB 1903-15 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating a portion of State Street, a portion of 17th Street, and alleyways within Blocks 324, 325, Plat of Riverdale Addition subject to the conditions set forth in the Ordinance (3rd and final reading on 4-17-19).
(4) CB 1903-16 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance updating Transit Fares, amending Ordinance 2918-06 (EMC 3.52.090). (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-17-19).
(5) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $826,035.91 for the period of March 16, 2019 through March 22, 2019.
(6) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,073,784.86 for the period ending March 16, 2019.
(7) Approve the Seattle Outboard Association application to hold the 2019 Boating Regatta on Silver Lake on June 1, 2019.
(8) Authorize the purchase of one Peterbilt Chassis from Western Peterbilt Inc. using Washington State Department of Enterprise Services contract, in the amount of $156,178.35, including Washington State sales tax.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Everett Station Operations and Maintenance Agreement with Sound Transit
(10) Authorize purchase of three service bodies from Northend Truck Equipment Inc., using the City of Seattle and Washington State Department of Enterprise Services contacts, in the amount of $141,502.55, including Washington State sales tax.
(11) Adopt Resolution declaring Zodiac Defender Boat, Boat Trailer, and Boat Motors surplus and authorizing sale at a public auction.
(12) CB 1903-13 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance concerning the Everett 2015-2035 Comprehensive plan, amending Ordinance 2021-94 as amended by Ordinance 3454-15
(13) Adopt Resolution requesting the Everett Planning Commission prepare a Climate Action Plan for the City of Everett.
(14) THIS ITEM HAS BEEN PULLED. - Authorize Call for Bids for the Smith Street Cleanup Project
(15) Authorize the Release of Request for Proposals 2019-017 Asset Condition Assessment
(16) CB 1903-12 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2019 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3637-18.