Approval of Minutes: March 24, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,440,711.72 for the period of March 13, 2021 through March 19, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,039,536.82 for the period ending February 13, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,113,366.07 for the period ending March 13, 2021.
(4) Authorize the Call for Bids for the completion of the Trickling Filter #1 Media Replacement Project.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to execute easement agreements from the Port of Everett to the city for access to City Property at the base of the Alverson Bridge.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement (PSA) with LDC, Inc. to revise the project scope, extend the professional services agreement completion date and increase the compensation by $52,000 for a total amount not to exceed $102,000.
(7) Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract in substantially the form provided for Request for Proposal #2020-061 Public Private Partnerships – Park Properties to provide camp programming in the City’s Camp Patterson facilities at Thornton A. Sullivan Park at Silver Lake to YMCA of Snohomish County.
(8) Waive minor irregularity and award contract for the construction of SEI to SRI Intertie and SRO8 Rehabilitation Project to Allied Construction, Inc. in the amount of $994,985.50.
(9) Authorize Transportation Services submittal of the FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Low or No Emission Vehicle Program application and Authorize the Mayor to sign documents required to accept and implement any grant award.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) CB 2103-08 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Water Filter Plant Portal 4 Improvements” Fund 336, Program 018. (3rd and final reading on 4-14-21).