Approval of Minutes: March 17, 2021
Mayor’s Comments - Swear in of Everett Police Officers Cassandra Ward and Alex Bryenton
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,087,624.26 for the period of March 6, 2021 through March 12, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,362,974.87 for the period ending February 27, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,957,771.64 for the period of January 1, 2021 through January 31, 2021.
(4) Authorize the Call for Bids for construction of the Watermain Replacement “V” Project.
(5) Award and authorize purchase of nine battery electric fixed route transit buses and charging equipment from Gillig LLC using the Commonwealth of Virginia contract #2712/EVT #2020-090 for a total of $9,280,212.
(6) Adopt Resolution to change the name of Broadway between Tower Street and North Broadway to Trojan Way.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) 2024 Comprehensive Plan Update.