Approval of Minutes: March 10, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,804,521.01 for the period of February 27, 2021 through March 5, 2021.
(2) Accept the Water Pollution Control Facility FEN Chlorination Building Upgrade Project as complete with IMCO General Construction, Inc. and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion and release of Retention Bond.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Termination of Restrictions and Requirements for the property located at 2719 Pacific Avenue.
(4) CB 2102-07 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance requiring the Finance Director to notify City Council of any report to the State Auditor’s Office concerning Loss of Funds, adding a New Chapter to Title 3 of the Everett Municipal Code.
(5) CB 2102-06 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance Prohibiting Certain Conduct within Designated Rights of Way”.