Approval of Minutes: March 3, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,168,716.71 for the period of February 20, 2021 through February 26, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Intergovernmental Agreement with Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission.
(3) Award the construction contract for the Emma Yule Park to RRJ Contractors, LLC in the amount of $1,168,470.74.
(4) Award and authorize purchase of one Vactor 2100i fan vacuum suction unit and upfit to Owen Equipment from Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #00120/COE #2021-024 for $425,813.79, including Washington State sale tax.
(5) CB 2102-05 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Emma Yule Park” Fund 354, Program 064, to accumulate all costs for the improvement project.
(6) CB 2102-06 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance Prohibiting Certain Conduct within Designated Rights of Way”. (3rd and final reading on 3-17-21). SECOND READING. COUNCIL IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS ITEM ON MARCH 17, 2021 AT 6:30 PM
(7) CB 2102-07 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance requiring the Finance Director to notify City Council of any report to the State Auditor’s Office concerning Loss of Funds, adding a New Chapter to Title 3 of the Everett Municipal Code. (3rd and final reading on 3-17-21).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Termination of Restrictions and Requirements for the property located at 2719 Pacific Avenue. (Action scheduled for 3-17-21).
(9) Snohomish County Health District Update.