Approval of Minutes: June 5, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Everett Transit Low-Income Fare Briefing
(2) Alcohol Impact Area Briefing.
(3) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,304,896.50 for the period of February 16, 2019 through February 22, 2019.
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,024,739.93 for the period ending February 16, 2019.
(5) Adopt Resolution to establish primary and alternate representation on the Washington State Transit Insurance Pool Board of Directors.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order #001 Cayanta for an upgrade to Cayanta Financials for an additional $13,814.00 not including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to execute Amendment No. 3 to Lease Agreement with Everett Physical Therapy and Sports Performance Center, LLC for space at 2000 Hewitt Avenue
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Second Amendment to Agreement GCB2316 for North Broadway Bus Stop Safety Improvements with the Washington State Department of Transportation.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign partial Release of Easement Agreement with Port of Everett for relocated water main at 3500 Terminal Avenue.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign Easement Agreement with the Port of Everett for water main at 3500 Terminal Avenue
(11) Approve the vacation of a portion of State Street, a portion of 17th Street, and alleyways within Blocks 324 and 325, Plat of Riverdale Addition and direct staff to prepare an ordinance subject to the conditions as contained in the staff report.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 4 to the Premier Golf Centers, LLC Management Agreement.
(13) Adopt Resolution concerning 2019 Community Development Block Grant Annual Action plan and allocations of CDBG, HOME, and 2060 Housing Trust Funds.
(14) Adopt Resolution for Expenditures of 2019 Human Needs Grant Funding.