Approval of Minutes: February 20, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Adopt Resolution concerning 2019 Community Development Block Grant Annual Action plan and allocations of CDBG, HOME, and 2060 Housing Trust Funds. (Action 3-6-19).
(2) Adopt Resolution for Expenditures of 2019 Human Needs Grant Funding. (Action 3-6-19).
(3) Vision 2050 Update of the Regional Growth Strategy.
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,944,737.66 for the period of February 9, 2019 through February 15, 2019.
(5) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,434,209.72 for the period ending February 8, 2019.
(6) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,338,238.52 for the period of December 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Easement Agreement with the Port of Everett for Puget Sound Outfall No. 2.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the First Amendment to Intergovernmental Agreement regarding Snohomish County Fire Training Academy.
(9) Accept the Water Filtration Plant Portal #1 Replacement Project with Stellar J. Corporation as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion, allowing the release of the retainage bond.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County to participate in the Natural Yard Care: Enhanced Outreach and Evaluation Program
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement with the Boeing Company for the Direct Count Program
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Paymentus Master Services Agreement to have Paymentus provide electronic bill payment services to the City of Everett.
(13) Award Request For Proposals 2018-104 Federal Legislative & Advocacy Services to Holland & Knight, LLP in the amount of $120,000.