Approval of Minutes: February 3, 2021
Approval of Council Workshop Minutes: February 10, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,989,426.78 for the period of January 23, 2021 through January 29, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,049,208.23 for the period ending January 16, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,111,164.90 for the period ending January 30, 2021.
(4) Authorize Call for Bids for the 2021 Pavement Maintenance Overlay Project.
(5) Authorize the Release of Invitation for Bid #2021-008 for 2021 Biosolids Haul and Land Application.
(6) Award and Authorize purchase of two (2) North Star 173-3 Type lll Ambulances using Marysville Fire District 2018 Contract /COE #2018-111 in the amount of $426,737.73 including Washington State sales tax and motor vehicle excise tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Cost Sharing Memorandum of Understanding for a Regional Fire Authority planning committee at a cost to the city not to exceed $74,100.
(8) Accept Everpark Garage Structural Repairs Project as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion with F. D. Thomas, Inc. in the amount of $1,436,840.70.
(9) Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign contracts from RFP #2020-062 Procurement, Contract and Grant Management to Perfect Commerce, LLC: A Proactis Company in the amount of $77,589.07 and Streamlink Software Inc. dba Amplifund as most advantageous to the City in the amount of $40,461,30 for an initial two-year (2) contract term and successive one-year extension options at the sole discretion of the city of Everett.
(10) Award and Authorize the Mayor to Sign Contract in substantially the form provided for Request for Proposal #2020-061 Public Private Partnerships – Park Properties to Provide Recreational Softball League Services to USSSA Washington.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with Snohomish County Human Services in the amount of $1,040,149 for the development, purchase, and operations of the Pallet Shelter Pilot.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) 2021 Parks Capital Projects
(12) Parks Property Update power point