Approval of Minutes: January 29, 2020
Mayor’s Comments: - Swearing in Everett Police Officers: Mac Burnett, Chris Melton and Zach Wold.
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,403,506.43 for the period of January 18, 2020 through January 24, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,330,701.33 for the period ending January 18, 2020.
(3) Accept the North Wetmore Stormwater Separation Project with Thomco Construction Inc., as complete and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion allowing the release of retention bond.
(4) CB 2001-1 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating the east/west alley in the 3100 block of Rockefeller Avenue adjacent to Lot 1, Block 739, plat of Everett Land Company’s First Addition to Everett.
(5) Concur with the recommendation of the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee and the Budget Finance Committee to accept the Long-term obligations of the Hotel Motel Tax listed above and to allocate grant funding as designated in an amount not to exceed $622,033.00 and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contracts.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to execute Purchase and Sale Agreement for purchase of property at 518 Madison.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Repayment Agreement with Homes and Hope Community Land Trust securing reimbursement of city Funds expended to satisfy a LID assessment.
(8) CB 2002-6 –1st Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Stormwater Controls in the Combined Sewer Area, amending Ordinance No. 1506-88. (3rd and final reading on 2-19-20)
(9) CB 2001-2 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special improvement Project entitled “Trickling Filter Media Replacement” Fund 336, Program 008. (3rd and final reading on 2-12-20).
(10) CB 2001-3 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Fund entitled “Water Transmission Line Replacement at 91st Avenue SE” Fund 336, Program 009. (3rd and final reading on 2-12-20).
(11) CB 2001-4 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Evergreen Pump Station Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 007. (3rd and final reading on 2-12-20)
(12) CB 2001-5 –2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Filtration Plant Emergency Generator Replacement” Fund 303, Program 006. (3rd and final reading on 2-12-20)