Approval of Minutes: January 27, 2021
Mayor’s Comments - Swear in of Everett Police Officer Jordan Franco
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement with Western Display Fireworks, LTD for a 4th of July Fireworks Show in the amount of $72,000.
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,203,395.72 for the period of January 16, 2021 through January 22, 2021.
(2) Approve Litigation Against East Clearwell Roof Contractor and Subcontractors.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Professional Services Agreement in the amount of $323,082. with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for preliminary engineering for CSO Storage at 36th Street.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Joint Law Enforcement Operations Task Force Obligation Document with the United States Department of Justice, Marshals Service for overtime cost reimbursement in the amount of $6,000.
(5) CB 2101-04 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the State Fire Code with local amendments, amending Ordinance No. 3196-10 and 1041-84 as amended, and repealing Ordinance No 1902-92 as amended.
(6) Adopt Resolution authorizing Everett Transit to provide free para transit service to vaccination sites in Everett Transit’s service Area.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) 2021 Economic Development update
(8) Request for Proposal #2020-061 Public Private Partnership - Park Properties briefing.
(9) Commerce Shelter Grant- Pallet Shelter Pilot Briefing.