Approval of Minutes: January 16, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Award Request for Proposals #2018-038 Open Data Platform to Socrata Inc. and Authorize the Mayor to execute a two-year contract with three one year options.
(2) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,276,385.27 for the period of January 5, 2019 through January 11, 2019.
(3) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,141,555.65 for the period ending January 5, 2019.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement with the Village Theatre for the management of the Everett Performing Art Center Through December 31, 2025 in the amount of $150,000 for the first year, with annual CPI adjustments based on the Consumer Price Index.
(5) Approve the 2019 Cultural Arts Capital and Programming Grant Awards as designated, in an amount not to exceed $40,000.00.
(6) Authorize the Purchase of two Ambulances from Braun Northwest Inc. utilizing Marysville Fire contract in the amount of $403,688.64 including Washington State sales tax and motor vehicle excise taxes.
(7) CB 1901-01- 3rd and final Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance extending Fund 336 “Water and Sewer System Improvements Fund” to accumulate all design and construction costs for critical Water and Sewer System Capital Improvements, amending Sections 2 and 4 of Ordinance No. 3213-11.
(8) CB 1901-02- 3rd and final Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance- extending Fund 338 “Solid Waste Improvement Fund” to accumulate design and construction costs for Solid Waste infrastructure improvements, amending Section 4 of Ordinance No. 2989-07.