Approval of Minutes: January 8, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,400,271.93 for the period of December 28, 2019 through January 3, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,062,424.56 for the period of January 4, 2020 through January 10, 2020.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,055,835.56 for the period ending December 21, 2019.
(4) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,345,364.76 for the period ending January 4, 2020.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Local Agency A&E Professional Services Consultant Agreement with TranTech Engineering, Inc. for the design of the Edgewater Creek Bridge Replacement Project in the amount of $1,803,078.
(6) Authorize Release of Request for Proposal #2019-124 Parking Management Services – Everpark Garage.
(7) Accept the Legion Golf Course Stormwater Detention Project with Rodarte Construction, Inc., as complete and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion allowing the release of the retainage bond
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign an Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish Health District for a per capita contribution by the City for Health District Services.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the North Cascades Commercial Use Authorization application.
(10) Authorize Call for Bids for the 2020 Biosolids Removal Project.
(11) Authorize release of Request for Proposal #2019-103 Concession Services for Everett Station and Park locations.
(12) Adopt Resolution authorizing recovery of abatement costs pursuant to EMC 1.20.090 at 1712 19th Street.
(13) Concur with the recommendation of the Cultural Arts Commission and accept sculpture donation from Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens into the City of Everett’s Public Art Collection.
(14) THIS ITEM HAS BEEN PULLED. CB 1911-60 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing an Everett Station District Business Improvement Area (BIA); providing for the levy of a special assessment upon real property (and the owners thereof) within the area; the deposit of revenues in a special account and expenditures therefrom; and providing for an implementing agreement with an Everett Station District property owners association or similar organization.
(15) Authorize the Mayor to sign Addendum #2 to Interlocal Agreement for Development of the Everett Events Center.
(16) Adopt Resolution establishing prohibited areas regarding court orders in prostitution related criminal cases.
(17) Concur with the recommendation of the Cultural Arts Commission and approve the 2020 Cultural Arts Capital & Programming Grant Awards as designated, in an amount not to exceed $40,000.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(18) Planning Commission’s recommended Climate Action Plan
(19) Adopt a Resolution for Expenditures of 2020 Human Needs Funding.
(20) CB 2001-1 – 1st Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating the east/west alley in the 3100 block of Rockefeller Avenue adjacent to Lot 1, Block 739, plat of Everett Land Company’s First Addition to Everett. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 2-5-20)
(21) CB 1911-54 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance removing “Supportive Housing” as a Permitted Use in Single-Family Zones, repealing Ordinance No. 3500-16 (EMC 19.39.155), and revising Parking Standards for Supportive Housing, amending Section 2 of Ordinance No. 3616-18 (EMC 19.34.020). (3rd and final Reading on 1-29-20.).
(22) CB 1912-70 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance changing the maximum building heights in the Metro Everett Subarea Plan, amending Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3613-18 and amending maximum building heights in Metro Everett in the Zoning code, amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 as amended by Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3615-18 (EMC 19.20.420A) (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 1-29-20).
(23) CB 1912-71 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Lift Station #15 and Shore Avenue Forcemain” Fund 336, Program 005. (3rd and final reading on 1-29-20).