Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2019
Approval of Council Retreat Minutes of January 12, 2019
Mayor’s Comments - Swear in Everett Police Officers Andrew Baker and Lance Clifford.
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Riverfront Redevelopment Master Plan for the Landfill Site.
(2) CB 1901-01- 2nd Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance extending Fund 336 “Water and Sewer System Improvements Fund” to accumulate all design and construction costs for critical Water and Sewer System Capital Improvements, amending Sections 2 and 4 of Ordinance No. 3213-11. (3rd and final reading on 1-23-19)
(3) CB 1901-02- 2nd Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance- extending Fund 338 “Solid Waste Improvement Fund” to accumulate design and construction costs for Solid Waste infrastructure improvements, amending Section 4 of Ordinance No. 2989-07. (3rd and final reading on 1-23-19)
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,447,992.68 for the period of December 29, 2018 through January 4, 2019.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with the Washington State Patrol for reimbursement of City expenses that result from the deployment of Fire Department resources under the State Mobilization Plan.
(6) Award Request for Proposal 2018-084 Type 5 Wildland Brush Fire Engine to U.S. Fire Equipment, LLC in the amount of $148,830.40 including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 1 to the Agreement with Advanced Utility Systems for the Utility Billing Software Upgrade Project in the amount of $45,500.00, not including Washington State sales tax.
(8) Award Construction contract for the construction of Cleveland Avenue Sewer Replacement and Stormwater Separation to Interwest Construction Inc. in the amount of $6,016,496.54, including Washington State sales tax.