Approval of Minutes: January 2, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(1) Award Construction contract for the construction of Cleveland Avenue Sewer Replacement and Stormwater Separation to the low, responsive and responsible bidder in the amount of $6,016,496.54, including Washington State sales tax.
(2) CB 1901-01- 1st Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance extending Fund 336 “Water and Sewer System Improvements Fund” to accumulate all design and construction costs for critical Water and Sewer System Capital Improvements, amending Sections 2 and 4 of Ordinance No. 3213-11. (3rd and final reading on 1-23-19)
(3) CB 1901-02- 1st Reading-Adopt the Proposed Ordinance- extending Fund 338 “Solid Waste Improvement Fund” to accumulate design and construction costs for Solid Waste infrastructure improvements, amending Section 4 of Ordinance No. 2989-07. (3rd and final reading on 1-23-19)
(4) City’s priorities for the 2019 State Legislative session.
(5) Districting Follow up.
(6) Office of Emergency Management presentation on Disaster Readiness.
(7) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,225,663.79 for the period of December 22, 2018 through December 28, 2018.
(8) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,969,253.60 for the period ending December 22, 2018.
(9) Authorize Call for Bids for the 2019 Federal Pavement Maintenance Overlay Project.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to execute License Agreement with Glacier Northwest, Inc. for conveyor over Ross Avenue at Smith Island.
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the current and subsequent Memorandum of Understanding with Snohomish County for pedestrian safety campaign participation.
(12) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with Seattle Police Department regarding participation in the Washington State Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force for 2018 and subsequent years.
(13) Authorize the Mayor to sign the documents associated with the Washington State Patrol ACCESS User Acknowledgment for 2019 and all subsequent years.
(14) Authorize the Mayor to sign the current and subsequent Memorandum of Understanding with Snohomish County for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) related police training.
(15) CB 1812-69 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the City‘s Criminal Code (Title 10 EMC) adopting State Law by reference for certain crimes, amending Ordinances 1145-85, 1360-87, 1521-88, 1567-89, 1825-91, 1974-93 and 2919-06, as amended).
(16) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement for the Downtown Parking Management Study 2019 Update with Barney and Worth Inc.
(17) Authorize the Mayor to sign Supplemental Agreement No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Murray, Smith & Associates, Inc. to provide final design and bid support services for the Replacement of Reservoir 2 in an amount not to exceed $846,608.