Approval of Minutes: December 31, 2019
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,127,009.87 for the period of December 21, 2019 through December 27, 2019.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Interlocal Agreement with Everett Public Schools concerning the School Resource Officer Program at no cost to the City of Everett.
(3) Award Bid #2019-120 Rebuilt Cummins Engines to Cummins Inc. for three years, with two additional one-year extension options for approximately $150,000. annually.
(4) Award Bid #2019-097 for Tree Evaluation Services to Gray Owl Services Inc., Tree Trimming and Removal Service to Mike’s Affordable Tree Service and Gray Owl Services Inc. for one year, with additional four one-year terms for approximately $125,000 annually
(5) CB 1912-69– 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Emergency Medical Services amending Ordinance No. 3205-10.
(6) Nomination of Council President for the Year 2020.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the restated and amended Administrative Services Agreement with International City Management Association Retirement Corporation (ICMA-RC)
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(8) City of Everett 2020 State Legislative Agenda
(9) Designate a Community Renewal Area and Adopt Community Renewal Area Renewal Plan.
(10) CB 1912-70 - 1st Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance changing the maximum building heights in the Metro Everett Subarea Plan, amending Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3613-18 and amending maximum building heights in Metro Everett in the Zoning code, amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 as amended by Section 1 of Ordinance No. 3615-18 (EMC 19.20.420A) (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 1-22-20).
(11) CB 1912-71 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Lift Station #15 and Shore Avenue Forcemain” Fund 303, Program 005. (3rd and final reading on 1-22-20).