Approval of Minutes: December 30, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,204,675.57 for the period of December19, 2020 through December 24, 2020.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,098,660.06 for the period ending December19, 2020.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the confidentiality agreement with ADT Security Services regarding the sharing of alarm subscriber information.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with HDR Engineering, Inc. for assistance with permit processes, in the amount not to exceed $100,000.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No. 24 with ICI for the Grand Avenue Park Bridge with a credit to the City of Everett of ($17,474.70).
(6) Award and Authorize approximately $551,384.53 for year 2021 and $555,562.02 for years 2022 and 2023 to be spent with SHI International Corp from Sourcewell contract #081419-SHI / COE #2020-066 for Microsoft software licensing.
(7) Nomination of Council President / Mayor pro tem for the year 2021.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment providing a 2-year extension of the Environmental Covenant and Agreement between the City of Everett and Riverview 1, LLC or clean-up of contaminated soils within the East Marine View Drive right of way.