Approval of Minutes: December 19, 2018
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) CB 1812-69 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending the City‘s Criminal Code (Title 10 EMC) adopting State Law by reference for certain crimes, amending Ordinances 1145-85, 1360-87, 1521-88, 1567-89, 1825-91, 1974-93 and 2919-06, as amended). (3rd and final reading on 1-9-18).
(2) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,445,029.16 for the period of December 8, 2018 through December 14, 2018.
(3) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,156,584.78 for the period of December 15, 2018 through December 21, 2018.
(4) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,991,320.03 for the period ending December 8, 2018.
(5) Adopt Resolution No. _ authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $7,879,720.93 for the period of November 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018.
(6) Authorize the purchase of Microsoft Licensing for three projects from SHI International Corp in the amount of $121,293.83 including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to contract with PUD No.1 of Snohomish County for Energy Smart Industrial –Wastewater Energy Coaching.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Participation Agreement with PUD No. 1 of Snohomish County for City of Everett to receive a $15,000 energy efficiency incentive payment.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreements for On-Call Surveying Services selected from the Municipal Research and Services Center Roster.
(10) Nomination of Council President / Mayor Pro Tempore for the Year 2019.
(11) CB 1812-68- 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Small Capital Projects” Fund 354, Program 059, for small capital projects.