2016 Flyer A special camp for special needs
Camp Patterson offers a fun and enriching summer day camp experience for children ages 5 years and older, particularly those with developmental delays or physical challenges. Campers meet in age groups as they participate in arts & crafts, canoeing, field trips, music, sports and swimming.
Smile! Together we can be the best!
We're dedicated to fostering and promoting:
- Positive self-esteem and respect for individual uniqueness
- Learning to work together as a group
- The development of friendships
- Respect for the environment
- Creative and fun activities for lasting memories
All counselors receive training to work with children who have developmental disabilities and are certified in CPR and first aid.