Public Works

Request Service

To report water, sewer, road or traffic control problems, (including potholes), call
City of Everett 24/7 dispatch 
425-257-8821 or submit a Service Request online.
Storm water tips video from Everett Public Works


The Public Works Department is responsible for the:
  • Control and management of surface water quantity and quality within the city limits
  • Development and maintenance of the sewer system
  • Development and maintenance of the water system
  • Maintenance of streets within the city limits
  • Utility Services billing


The services provided in these areas are diverse, and the demand for services is directly dependent on the growth we have seen in the past and on future projected growth. Growth impacts the amount of water we need to deliver, the amount of sewage we need to clean, the amount of traffic on the city's streets and bridges, the amount of stormwater flows created by the development of and construction of new impervious surface and the generation of additional water pollutants. The services provided are shaped by various federal, state, county and city laws and regulations.

How Do I?

Adopt a Street?
Find the Tree Program?
Find Utility Bill Information?
Request a Public Works Permit for Site Development?
Request a Public Works Transmission Line Right-Of-Way Use Permit?
Schedule a Free School Program?
View Real Time Overflow Monitoring?