Pet vaccination clinic
The Everett Animal Shelter is hosting a low-cost pet vaccination clinic for dogs and cats six weeks and older. Vaccines help protect your beloved pets from diseases that can be dangerous and potentially deadly, and helps them live a long, healthy life.
Appointments are available to pet owners living in Snohomish County who meet income thresholds, per state law (see eligibility below). Residents of the City of Everett may receive one FREE vaccination or microchip with proof of current pet license (limit one per pet).
- We can vaccinate no more than one pet per appointment.
- Pets must be 6 weeks of age or older.
- Dogs must be on a leash with a collar they can't slip out of, cats must be in secure carriers
- We are unable to accommodate aggressive animals. If your pet requires a muzzle or restraint they will be turned away.
- Pets must be healthy in order to be vaccinated. We cannot vaccinate a pet which:
- has ever had a reaction to a vaccine
- has shown signs of illness in the past 2 weeks
- is pregnant or nursing puppies or kittens
- Distemper (DAPP and FVRCP) vaccines can be given at 6 - 8 weeks of age and will require a booster every 2 - 4 weeks until 5 months of age.
- Dogs and cats should be revaccinated at 1 year and every 3 years thereafter
- Rabies vaccines can be given at 12 weeks of age. Will require booster in one year and every 3 years thereafter.
- 24PetWatch microchips, flea treatment and de-worming will also be available
- Face masks covering nose and mouth must be worn by pet owners, and owners are to remain inside their vehicles and practice social distancing.
Upcoming clinic dates
Friday October 29, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Friday November 5, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Friday November 12, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Friday November 19 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Services are by appointment only. Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
Please call 425-257-6013 if you have questions or need assistance making an appointment.
|Distemper vaccine (DAPP - dogs, FVRCP - cats):||$15|
|Rabies( pet must be 12 weeks or older):||$15|
|Flea treatment (Crossblock - dogs, Revolution - cats):||$10|
We accept Visa, Mastercard or cash.
To qualify for the low-cost pet vaccination clinics, adjusted annual household income must be below the maximum income threshold for Snohomish County:
- 1-person household: $63,350
- 2-person household: $72,400
- 3 people: $81,450
- 4 people: $90,500
- 5 people: $97,750
- 6 people: $105,000