The City of Everett utilities division offers timber for sale on City property in accordance with EMC 3.72.
The size, location, and terms of timber sales are planned to comply with the Jackson Project Wildlife Management Plan or related documents and to maximize profit to the City. The primary and overriding policies in the administration of timber sales shall be to protect the quality of the City’s water supply.
Please find information about our current Chaplain Gap timber sale in the documents below. Questions should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaplain Gap timber sale
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids for Chaplain Gap Timber Sale will be received at the Procurement Office, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at 3200 Cedar Street, Door #5, Everett, Washington 98201 until 2:00 p.m. on July 20, 2021 Pacific Time. At the appointed time, all bids will be opened and read aloud publicly via live streaming only. Click here to view via Microsoft Teams. For questions regarding logging into the webcast, call 425-257-8904.
Chaplain Gap timber sale documents
- Chaplain Gap Timber Notice of Sale
- Chaplain Gap Timber Sale Contract
- Chaplain Gap Timber Sale Maps
- Chaplain Gap Road Plan
- Chaplain Gap Timber Sale Cruise
- Certification for Export Restricted Timber
- *NEW - posted June 11* Chaplain Gap GIS shapefiles (.zip)
- *NEW - posted June 21* FAQ from the June 16th pre-bid
- *NEW - posted June 29* FAQ from the June 23rd pre-bid
- *NEW - posted June 29* Map to Water Filtration Plant
- *NEW - posted July 13, updated July 19* Additional Questions Answered