Everett Pallet Shelter Pilot Community Project
The City received an application to construct a Pallet Shelter Pilot Community project proposed on a vacant lot east of 3711 Smith Avenue. A Notice of Application was issued on August 28, 2021. The Land Use Hearing Examiner virtual public hearing is scheduled on June 10, 2021 at 9 a.m.
If you have any questions regarding this proposal, please contact Steve Ingalsbe at 425-257-7135 or email@example.com.
Post Hearing Schedule
- The record is to be held open through Monday, June 14, to allow submission of written public comment by persons who attempted to join the meeting to testify but were unable to due to technology or internet issues. Post-hearing written public comment is only invited from persons who were unable to access the virtual meeting; no additional comment from those who did testify will be admitted.
- If there is no post-hearing written comment submitted, the record closes on June 14 and the decision is due June 28.
- If there is post-hearing written comment submitted, both Staff and the Applicant have two business days, through June 16 to submit responses. In that case the record will close June 16 and the decision will be due June 30.
- All post-hearing items submitted per the above instructions will be made exhibits in the record.
Remote Public Meeting Guidelines and Procedures
The City of Everett uses Microsoft TEAMS to conduct public meetings. The public can access via phone, or online using the TEAMS App.
To listen to the public hearing, call the conference call line (425-616-3920) and enter the ID# (611 653 920#) of the meeting. All external calls will be muted during the presentations. Once the Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments, external calls will be unmuted and additional direction will be given at that time.
If you have a computer/smartphone/tablet and an Internet connection you can join via Microsoft Teams. Click here to join the meeting as early as 15 minutes before the meeting starts. It will open in a browser. You can choose to follow the instructions on that webpage to install the Teams app or join from the browser.
Once you are in the meeting, please mute your microphone. Please keep mic muted until the Land Use Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments. If you do not have a headset with microphone or are unsure if your computer has an integrated microphone, you may also call in using the conference call line and enter the ID# of the meeting.
- Exhibit 1, Staff Report
- Exhibit 2, Vicinity Map - Go Sync 2020 Aerial
- Exhibit 3, Site Plan
- Exhibit 4, Pallet Shelter Photo
- Exhibit 5, Application
- Exhibit 6, Management Responsibility Plan
- Exhibit 7, DNS Determination
- Exhibit 8, Environmental Checklist
- Exhibit 9, Public Comments
- Exhibit 10a, Affidavit of Posting
- Exhibit 10b, Herald Affidavit of Publication
- Exhibit 10c, Notice of Application Hearing and Optional DNS
- Exhibit 10d, Certificate of Mailing
- Exhibit 11, Use Permit Application
- Exhibit 12, Corrections to Staff Report