Updated July 30, 2021 at 3:38 p.m.
News & updates
- See the City operations page for updates on City facility and service changes
The City of Everett continues to monitor the latest information from the Snohomish Health District, Department of Health and Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay informed to keep you, your loved ones and our communities safe.
- Vaccine verification/negative testing: recommended but not required for large indoor and outdoor events.
- Capacity limitations: no restrictions in restaurants, bars, stores, businesses, theaters etc. (except large indoor events).
- Physical distancing: no requirements.
- Facial coverings: the Secretary of Health’s mask order remains in place. Face covers are required for everyone in indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status. Learn more.
- Travelers: follow CDC recommendations.
For unvaccinated individuals
- Continue wearing masks when indoors in public places
- Keep washing your hands and watching your distance
- Enable WA Notify for completely private exposure notifications
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Stay home if you are sick
COVID-19 information and resources
Vaccine information and resources
- Snohomish Health District: snohd.org/COVIDVaccine
- Washington State Department of Health: doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/Vaccine
- Center for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus/vaccines
Learn more, find information and resources, and get the latest updates about COVID-19
- Snohomish Health District: snohd.org/NCOV2019
- Washington State Department of Health (DOH): doh.wa.gov/coronavirus
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Find information in other languages:doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/NovelCoronavirusOutbreak2020/HealthEducation
- Washington State DOH COVID-19 information in American Sign Language (ASL) on YouTube: bit.ly/2UKC5a6
- Governor Jay Inslee’s Office: governor.wa.gov/COVID19
Still have questions?
Contact the State Department of Health coronavirus hotline: 1-800-525-0127, press #