Use this toolbox by clicking through the list below to find other resources you may be looking for.
- HOUSING TOOLBOX
- Everett Housing Authority
- Housing Consortium
- Snoh. County Human Services
- Coordinated Entry / 211
- Alliance for Housing Affordability
Visit the Everett Housing Authority page for information on public housing, rentals, and other housing resources and information.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Project Based Vouch Program
- Senior Housing
- Affordable Housing
The Mission of the Consortium is to provide strategic leadership in crafting program and policy solutions to affordable housing challenges in Snohomish County.
The mission of Human Services is to help all persons meet their basic needs and develop their potential by providing timely, effective human services and building community.
Some of the programs include:
- Services to help maintain elderly and disabled adults in their own home or in a community setting
- Drug and alcohol treatment for both youth and adults
- Mental Health counseling
- 24-hour services for persons in either a mental health or drug and alcohol crisis
- Services to help low-income households meet their basic needs or obtain specific help to overcome barriers to improving their economic situation
- An Early Childhood Education Program for low-income families with four-year old children
- Employment and community support programs for persons with developmental disabilities and their families
- Community programs for children and families
- Help for veterans
- Weatherization and help for low-income households to pay their heating bills
Coordinated Entry is a process for people to access the prevention, housing and/or other services that they need. Coordinated entry incorporates uniform screening and assessment, prioritization and program matching, and connections to mainstream services to help those seeking housing and services access appropriate programs more efficiently.
This Alliance is a venue for Snohomish County jurisdictions to work together to understand local housing challenges and share resources to address these challenges. The members consist of 13 Snohomish County cities, Snohomish County, and the Housing Authority of Snohomish County.