6/28/2019-Update on renewals for 2019:
As you may know, the City of Everett has been working to implement a new online parking permit system, which would allow you to apply for new residential and service parking permits and renew existing permits online.
Unfortunately due to continued development issues, the City is postponing the online launch until further notice. As a result, we will begin issuing decal parking permits beginning July 1, 2019, through July 31, 2019. Your parking permit will not expire until December 31, 2020.
We understand the inconvenience this delay has created for you, and we thank you for your patience. Please see below for additional information on obtaining a decal for your type of parking permit.
A resident living within a Residential Parking Zone (RPZ) may apply for a RPZ permit.
Please see options below for obtaining a residential parking permit for 2019. Note: The first two permits issued to each residence are free, and each additional permit is $20.
- You may forward your name, email address, and phone number to email@example.com, and we will contact you about uploading your proof of residency and ownership of vehicle via a secure messaging system. After we have verified the information provided, we will mail your decals to you; OR
- You may visit our office on Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. We are closed daily from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.. Please bring this form, your documents proving residency and ownership of vehicle with you. After we have verified the information provided, you may pick up your decals or have your decals mailed to you; OR
- You may mail us this form along with copies your documents proving residency and ownership of vehicle documents. After we have verified the information provided, we will mail your decals to you. DO NOT MAIL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO THE CITY CLERK'S OFFICE. We will not mail them back to you.
Documents to provide:
Proof of Residency:
- Valid driver license reflecting your current address, OR
- Utility bill dated within 30 days of current date that displays your current address, OR
- Deed, current lease, or rental agreement
Proof of ownership and/or control of vehicle:
- Valid vehicle registration in your name, OR
- Valid vehicle registration together with a vehicle lease or other documentation.
Please complete and bring the Delivery/Commercial Service Vehicle Parking Permit Application to the City Clerk's Office. Service parking permits are $100 per vehicle.
Service parking parking regulations for delivery and commercial vehicles:
- Delivery Vehicles: Persons conducting loading, unloading, or delivery of tangible goods on more than a one-time basis may apply for an annual delivery vehicle parking permit, which exempts the permit holder from prohibitions on reparking in the Central Business District. It does not exempt the permitted vehicle from posted time limits.
- Commercial Vehicles: Persons providing a service or repair, such as contractors, painters, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, or other service providers, on more than a one-time basis utilizing commercial vehicles, may apply for an annual commercial vehicle service parking permit. This permit exempts the permitted vehicle from prohibitions on reparking and restrictions on time limits.