Special Business License

When do you need a Special Business License?

Special business licenses are required for the following activities and businesses:
  • Carnival
  • Circus
  • Dance hall
  • For-hire vehicles and drivers (taxi companies and taxi drivers)
  • Garbage removal
  • Hotel / motel
  • Miniature golf
  • Mobile food unit
  • Paint spraying
  • Pawn broker
  • Peddler
  • Secondhand dealer
  • Selling amusement devices
  • Septic tank dumping
  • Solicitor
  • Towing company

 To obtain a special business license, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 425-257-8610.