Adopt a Pet
Adoptions by Appointment
Our shelter is currently closed for general animal viewing, but we’ve still got awesome dogs, cats and other critters waiting for new families to come and adopt them. To help keep our staff, volunteers and community healthy, we are now providing adoptions by appointment. This enables us to comply with social distancing guidelines while still finding loving homes for the pets in our care.
How does this work?
- Check out our available animals online, below. If you see an animal you’re interested in, fill out an adoption questionnaire, below. This will start the adoption process.
- Please be sure to include the name of the animal that you are interested in adopting. Applications will only be reviewed if a specific animal is identified.
- Our staff will review your questionnaire and contact you to discuss the adoption. Please note that it may take several days before you are contacted. We appreciate your patience! (If it has been longer than one week and you haven’t heard from us, please email us.)
- Adoption appointments are set up using strict social distancing protocols, and many transactions are processed curbside outdoors. Our staff will go over appointment details when they speak with you.
- Most animals will be available to go home the same day as the adoption.
- All of our animals available for adoption are posted online. If an animal is adopted or is no longer available, the listing is removed within minutes.
See what’s included with our adoption fees here.