Q: Does Everett Animal Services respond to nuisance wildlife problem? 
A: No, EAS has jurisdiction over domestic animals, such as cats and dogs, and livestock such as horses and goats.
Wildlife falls into the jurisdiction of the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife. This includes deer, raccoons, coyotes, cougars, and bears. Contact the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife at (425) 775-1311 for wildlife-related issues. 
Q: How do I submit complaints about barking dogs or other noisy animals? 
 A: Please see this page's section on Animal Noise.
Q: How do I make a complaint? 
A: Call us at 425-257-6000 to report animal related complaints. Be sure to have the animal owner address and an animal description prior to making the complaint or fill out the Service Request Form 
Q: Can I find out who made a complaint against me? 
A: For these types of requests, please contact the City Clerks office at 425-257-8610, 2930 Wetmore Ave Suite 1A, Everett, Wa 98201
Q: Are poultry or livestock allowed in my neighborhood?  
A: Yes, if you own 5 or more poultry you must obtain a facilities permit from Animal Services. Any livestock must have a facilities permit. 
Do not use the service request form to report urgent matters or emergencies.  
For Urgent Matters: 
Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call 425-257-6000



WA member badge