Animal Control Complaints

You should contact 911 anytime there is a life-threatening emergency in progress regarding an animal or a person.

During regular business hours (12:30 pm-5pm) please call the shelter at 425-257-6000. If the situation is not life threatening and/or in progress we ask that you file an animal service request form for the following critical issues:

  • Bite or aggression
  • Cruelty
  • Abandonment
  • Injured domestic animals

For the following non-emergency issues please file an online animal service request form:

  • Noise
  • Leash Law
  • Confined stray animal
  • Deceased wildlife
  • Deceased dogs or cats

The City of Everett does not pickup or accept injured wildlife. Please contact Sarvey Wildlife Center or PAWS in Lynnwood.

Everett Animal Control officers investigate animal related incidents and enforce Title 6 Everett Municipal Code within the city limits of Everett.

Local Agencies

If you live in Unincorporated Snohomish County please call 425-388-3440 or visit their website.

For other local jurisdictions, please contact your local agency at the numbers listed below:

Animal Control AgenciesPhone
Arlington 360-403-3400
Bothell 425-487-5145
Camano Island360-387-4824
Edmonds 425-771-0205
Gold Bar 360-793-1101
Lake Stevens 425-334-9537
Lynnwood 425-670-5660
Marysville 360-363-8300
Mill Creek425-754-5927
Monroe 360-794-7400
Mountlake Terrace 425-744-6256
Mukilteo 425-353-8222
Granite Falls 360-691-6611
Seattle 206-386-7387
Snohomish City 360-568-0888
Stanwood A360-629-4555
Sultan 360-793-2231
Tulalip 360-651-4608