Contact Us

If there is an immediate emergency threat to life or property, call 9-1-1:
  • ANY urgent/emergent medical or fire situation
  • ANY in progress crime, suspicious activity, or if a person fears for their safety or safety of others

For non-emergencies, call 425-407-3999:
  • Non-violent crimes that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information
  • Situations where emergency services are needed, but there is no immediate danger to life or property
  • Found pet or property
  • Noise & traffic complaints
  • Request for information
  • Animal-related complaints
  • Illegal firework complaints
  • OR, use on-line crime reporting:

For other inquires, call 425-257-8400:
  • Request a copy of a police report
  • Fingerprinting or Concealed Pistol License applications
  • Questions about pet licensing or parking regulations

To report a power outage, call Snohomish County PUD: 425-783-1001

If you are not sure if your situation is an emergency, call 9-1-1

When you call 9-1-1, be prepared to answer questions which may include:
  • The nature of the emergency
  • The location of the emergency, including the street address and/or landmarks
  • Your name & phone number
  • Details about the emergency: Physical descriptions of suspects, description of injuries /symptoms being experienced, situation of a burning fire, and other information to describe the situation
  • Stay on the line until the operator releases the call - situations constantly change and updated information may be needed
  1. Everett Police Appreciation Form

    In the course of their duties, Everett Police Department employees and police officers often go above and beyond the call of duty to provide exceptional service to the public. In these cases, citizens are encouraged to let department know about the employee and what actions they took to assist. Citizens should download, complete and submit the form.

  2. Everett Police Citizen Complaint Form

    A relationship of trust and confidence between members of the Police Department and the community is essential to effective law enforcement. In order to preserve that relationship, public confidence must be maintained in the ability and willingness of the Police Department to investigate and properly adjudicate allegations of misconduct made against its employees. The Citizen Complaint form should be completed whenever an employee of the Everett Police Department has allegedly acted in an improper manner. This can include, but is not limited to alleged illegal, unethical or unprofessional conduct.

  3. Staff Directory

    Contact staff within the Everett Police Department.

Completed Forms must be signed, dated and returned to the Everett Police Department. This can be done in-person during normal working hours or mailed to the Everett Police Department, Office of Professional Standards, 3002 Wetmore Avenue, Everett, WA 98201. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Professional Standards at 425-257-8555.